Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Friday

I must tell you that I don't feel like writing now but I must write, I sincerely wish that you have a palatable read of this potpourri

Friday means different different things to different people, to some it's time to unwind after a very busy week, to others it's the time when business really booms, whatever it means to you or whatever you do, there should be one thing paramount in every heart, show love!

Enjoy below a combination of different people's thoughts on love be it Agape, eros and fileo.

Winter Moonlight

The snow, so peaceful and serene,
caressed by the soft moonlight,
gave magical feelings to the night.

The soft blue glow,
the lovers' words that then did flow,
their lips closer and closer
until, locked in the throes
of a passionate embrace,
he decided to express his feelings,
to keep her safe.

He whispered softly,
his words like music to her ears,
"I Love You,"
and her response the same,
heard like the gentle breeze,
"And I, love you, forever."

That was the night they promised
to be together through everything,
each to care for the other when old and gray
A lovers' pact
the most likely to last.

- Krista J. Mikula -


You know you are in love
when you see the world in her eyes,
and her eyes everywhere in the world.

- David Levesque

Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.

- Stephen Packer -



What Is It That I Love?

If asked why I love her I would say
It’s the sway in her hips,
the thickness in her thighs.
It’s the lust in her lips,
the love in her eyes.
It’s the softness of her skin,
the silk in her hair.
It’s the twist in her walk;
it’s the sweetness in her talk.
It’s the way she loves me
that makes me love her each day.
That is what I would say.

- Justin Hutchins -


The Magic Of Love

Love is like magic
And it always will be.
For love still remains
Life's sweet mystery!!
Love works in ways
That are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life
That love cannot change!!
Love can transform
The most commonplace
Into beauty and splendor
And sweetness and grace.
Love is unselfish,
Understanding and kind,
For it sees with its heart
And not with its mind!!
Love is the answer
That everyone seeks...
Love is the language,
That every heart speaks.
Love can't be bought,
It is priceless and free,
Love, like pure magic,
Is life's sweet mystery!!

- Helen Steiner Rice -

2 comments:

Omodudu said...

You know it, I am copying the Stephen Parker poem for future use...lol Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Bros,

quite inspiring but the final blow will be your own thoughts what is love to you?

try this

I find a love in
the one whose conversation I never want to end
the one that hears my thoughts like audible words
the one who is miles away yet feel so near, near enough to touch me and i'll feel from the distance.
the one with whom there is never a dull moment (my star)
the one i never miss, cos he or she is always there.
the one that is strongest where i am weak...my better half.
the one i choose to love

Love is choice we make...so we can love whoever we choose to love the degrees and type may just be the difference.

@biola
NB: I want to feel you o, my brother.