Tuesday, October 17, 2006

THAT INNER DRIVE

Today happens to be one of those days when motivation is on the low side, nothing on the external seem to motivate and life looks like an awful song. But long ago, I have made adequate preparations for days like today, I have come to know over time and through experience that a man's life does not consist of the things he posseses externally.
I know without doubt that "what lies behind us and before us are tiny matters compared with what lies inside of us" So, anytime am confronted with such feelings as I feel today, I just remind myself of the person that I am. It's not about a very fat bank account, it's not about anything on the external; without doubt I know that I am more than it appears presently. I might just be getting by now, but, in the real sense of it greatness shall soon pay me obeisance.
That belief that keeps me going in moments like this is what I have called that inner drive, it's the 6th sense that makes me see the invisible and feel the intangible, it gives life to my belief and increases the life span of my patience, while I hope for the fulfilment of my loftiest dream.

No comments: