Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Nigeria- How far?




Today is a very important day in the history of my dear country-Nigeria. This will be the first time ever that there will be a Civilian to Civilian transition, while we relish this monumental milestone, the Nigerian story leaves people like me with so much questions than the answers i could garner. It pains my heart that we had only very little to do about what "they" have done for us; they rigged the elections, they killed innocent people, they looted our treasury with reckless abandon, all because they wanted to perpetuate themselves in power. Not to talk of their PARTING GIFT to us; a litter of Petrol now sells for N75. When I look at all what they have done and the pains that my people are continuously exposed to I weep from within.

Nigeria is not doomed, we will not forever be at their mercies, Nigeria is a nation destined for true greatness and she shall be great!

No comments: